Jaymie CondonVolunteer Firefighter - Otonabee South Monaghan Township, Daughter, Sister, Hockey Player
Jaymie's Story :
1. Who are you ?
I’m Jaymie Condon. I am a daughter, sister, and hockey player!
2. Why did you become a firefighter ?
I became a firefighter to make my dad proud.
3. What is your best/happiest/proudest moment as a firefighter ?
Since I’m new in this field of work, I have thoroughly enjoyed the EOETA course!
4. What are you proudest of in your life ?
I’d say my proudest moment in my life so far was applying at the fire station.
5. What is it like being a woman in a non-traditional career ?
I would say it is inspiring!
6. What inspires YOU ?
Getting the chance to make a difference in people’s lives when they are experiencing one of the worst
days of their lives.
7. What would you say to young women of today about life, jobs, dreams?
I would say to other young women to follow their dreams.