Faith DickinsonFounder Cuddles for Cancer
- What is your name ?
2. What is your favourite colour ?
3. What is your favourite animal ?
a monkey ! I love them !
4. What school do you go to and what is your favourite subject ?
I am in Grade 11 at Lakefield College School. My favourite subject is English
5. What is something that you have done that you are very proud of ?
I am really proud of the Cuddles for Cancer Youth Council that was created last October. There are 10 youth from Toronto, Oshawa, Napanee, Peterborough & Lakefield. They are Grades 6-12.
On a personal level I am really proud of myself for stepping out of my comfort zone and auditioning for my school’s Spring Play; “The Heart of Robin Hood.”
I was surprised to learn I was offered the lead role of Marion.
6. What job would you like to do in the future ?
I plan to pursue a degree in business. My parents are entrepreneurs, so I hope to follow in their footsteps.
7. What is one thing you would do to make the world a better place ?
I would like to encourage youth worldwide to find a cause that they are passionate about and to make a difference locally and/or globally.
I would like to be a youth advocate !